Supported Software ...

Autodesk 3ds Max
- Vray -
- Mental Ray -
- Maxwell Render -
- finalRender -
- scanline -


Autodesk Maya
- Mental Ray -
- Vray -
- Maxwell Render -
- Software Rendering -


Maxon Cinema 4D
- Vray -
- Advanced Rendering -
- finalRender -
- Maxwell Render -
- Standard Rendering -


Autodesk Softimage
- Mental Ray -


Maxwell Render
- Standard Rendering -


Luxology modo
- Standard Rendering -


Newtek Lightwave 3D
- Standard Rendering -
- Kray -


Distributed Still Render
- 3ds Max -
- Maya (MR) -
- Cinema 4D  -
- Softimage  -
- Maxwell Render -
- modo -


Standalone Software
- Maxwell Render -
- Eon Vue -

... of our Renderfarm

Render Farm Home Let's Go Help Renderpoints and Payment
Renderpoints and Payment

REBUSfarm measures the render power used in GHzh and debits the appropriate amount of Renderpoints from your account. You can purchase Renderpoints in the Login Area.

Renderpoints.


Before you can use the render farm you must have enough Renderpoints in your account. Our cost calculator can give you an estimate of how many Renderpoints you will need. To start a render job you must have at least 30% of the total amount of Renderpoints estimated for your job in your account. The renderfarm can deal with your account being overdrawn (you need to activate negative Renderpoints!), but at a certain limit your the rendering job will be stopped. After your job has finished rendering you can purchase the remaining amount of renderpoints, which will make your rendered images available for download.

Negative Renderpoints

If you go to My REBUS -> ShopProfile you can enable an overdraft for your account (default = OFF). This is crucial if you only intend paying a 30% deposit, as it is the only way the system will allow you to pay the remaining 70% for your renderjob. Otherwise the system will stop rendering your job the moment your account balance reaches 0.


The overdraft is calculated by multiplying your account balance when the render job starts by a factor of 2.33. If you start more than one job at once, you will need to use the cost calculator to make sure that your render jobs don't get cancelled. You must always have 30% of the necessary renderpoints in your account when the render job starts.

Methods of Payment


Logged-in users will be forwarded from the cost calculator to the payment module, where you can choose from a number of ways to pay.


 
Render Farm Home Let's Go Help Renderpoints and Payment

Render farm facts

1.000 Intel XEON E5645
6.000 physical cores
64bit OS Win 7
je 24 GB RAM


One-Click-Technology Application plugged-in


green energy

Render Farm Contact:

Mail [email protected]
ICQ 306765642
MSN [email protected]
Office time MEZ: